Editor

My photo
Panama City, Florida, United States
Bay County Republican: the truth about what is going on in GOP local politics

Friday, November 7, 2008

Peter Boulware (R-Tallahassee) loses by 430 votes

Dear Friends,

If you don’t already know, the Leon Co Canvassing Board met today and counted the final ballots in our election. Unfortunately, we lost by 430 votes (0.5053%). Peter has already called Michelle to congratulate her on her victory. Peter also just released the following statement to the press:

“I would like to congratulate Michelle on her victory. It was a hard fought campaign, and I wish her the best of success as the State Representative for House District 9. I would also like to thank the thousands of supporters throughout the community that put their trust in me. I truly appreciate the support and hard work they put forth on the campaign trail.”

Like Peter said, thank you all for your support over these last 14 months. You are the reason why we came so close!

Sincerely,
J. Alex Kelly
Peter Boulware Campaign

No comments: