Editor

My photo
Panama City, Florida, United States
Bay County Republican: the truth about what is going on in GOP local politics

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Outside Poll Watchers Training



Dan Estes, who will be training us to watch polling places from the outside, called today to tell me he cannot do the training session in the morning this Saturday. As I had told some of you, I had hoped to have that session at 9 a.m. this Saturday, prior to the opening of HQ at 10:00.

Dan will be at HQ by 2:30 on Sat. and will conduct a training at that time. If that time of day on Sat. isn’t convenient for you, please plan to come to HQ at the previously scheduled time—9 a.m. Dan is going to give me his materials so that I can share them with you at that time.

This is getting confusing because I’m thinking out loud here. Sorry. Let’s simplify this:

You may come to HQ at 9 a.m. on Sat. and be trained by me.

Or

You may come to HQ at 2:30 p.m. on Sat. and be trained by Dan.

Also, sign waving will be on 23rd St. from 11 to 1, after which a hot dog and hamburger lunch will be served in the HQ parking lot. Please plan to attend!

Thanks for your help!

Teresa Eaton

Sheriff McKeithen dropped by HQ today. He said he will be happy to help us out on Election Day.

No comments: