Editor

My photo
Panama City, Florida, United States
Bay County Republican: the truth about what is going on in GOP local politics

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rep. Ray Sansom (R-Destin) new Speaker of the Florida House

To the Honorable Ray Sansom;

I would like to formally congratulate you upon your election as Speaker of the House. As a fellow Northwest Florida resident, I am proud of the fact that you are from this part of the state and an FSU graduate. I hope that you find a leadership position for our Representative Jimmy Patronis. I think he has a bright future ahead of him in Florida politics and is a solid conservative. I wish you the best of luck in enacting your agenda in the House. Thank you for your continued service to the Republican Party and to our state.

Eric Wall
GOP Precinct 26 Committeeman
Bay County, Florida

No comments: